Ready to attend a live race and feel the excitement of being in a race car?
We invite you to visit our stand, situated in P-1.C19 and try our latest Formula E experience in true VR.
- Virtually Live is a true VR company specializing in live events.
- Showcasing 3 races from this season’s FIA Formula E Championship in Marrakesh, Buenos Aires, and Mexico City.
- Fully immersive experience developed in CGI; not 360-degree video.
- Fans can now be the master of their own viewing experience.
- Go anywhere on the race track, including the cockpit of the driver during the live race.
- Virtually Live is creating a social community for fans to gather in the VIP rooms, socialize and interact.
- Fans have access to content created by broadcasters or brands 365 days a year.
- Brands can profile their exact target audience and localize advertising campaigns.
- Broadcasters can supplement their official feed in real time with inaccessible camera angles – “Virtually Live Director”.
Bruno Valsangiacomo, Chairman of Virtually Live attending MIPTV said, “it is fantastic to be engaging with the eco-system of MIPTV to demonstrate our innovative, live true VR technology. This is not 360-degree video. Our vision is to create engaged communities of fans who can’t attend live events physically, but can still immerse themselves virtually from our VIP rooms, as if they were there, and enjoy social interaction with their friends, complemented by the customized content of the broadcasters and brands, irrespective of location. Being in the cockpit of Sebastien Buemi or Lucas di Grassi’s race car during the live race is a thrilling, unique experience.”
Check out our latest trailer video here––featuring the Mexico City ePrix:
or download Virtually Live Formula E App on Steam, Viveport and Oculus store for free.
Looking forward to seeing you this week!
For inquiries please email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter: @virtuallylive